Disclaimer of Liability and NTN Cancellation Policy
- Please check your documents when you receive them. Call us if you have any questions.
- CHECK-IN – Minimum check-in domestic flights is 90 minutes and for international flights, 2 1/2 hours.
- RECONFIRMATION – Reconfirm the use and time of flights at least 24 hours for domestic and 72 hours for international. Reconfirmation is mandatory for all destinations. Failure to use any reservations may result in automatic cancellation of all continuing and return reservations
- EXCURSION AND PROMTIONAL FARES – Most discount fares involve certain restrictions. A change in carrieres), flight(s) or routing(s) could result in a carrier demanding full fare. Obtain agency or airline assistance before making changes.
- If your plans change in route, apply the value of your tickets toward a reissued one. It is not necessary to purchase a new ticker. If a refund is due, obtain a receipt from the-airline.
- These times, flights and fares are based on current tariffs that are subject to change without notice.
- TICKETS – Cancelled or unused tickets MUST be returned for proper credit to your account. Lost, stolen or destroyed tickets must be paid for until refund is received from the issuing carrier, subject to an airline imposed service charge.
- HOTELS are usually confirmed on a guaranteed payment basis. If you cancel or change plans, please notify your hotel(s) within the time period specified by that hotel.
- IMPORTANT!! If you arrive at an airline ticket or passenger check-in counter with your confirmed ticket and find that the airline shows no reservation for you – do not leave the counter. Check your ticket. If the status box shows “OK” for the flight in question, the airline must accommodate you on that flight, or if that is not possible, they must either find you a substitute
Disclaimer of Liability
This Travel Agency is acting as an intermediary or as an agent for suppliers in selling services, or in accepting reservations or bookings for services which are not directly supplied by this Travel Agency (such as carriage, hotel accommodations, ground transportation, meals, tours, cruises, etc.) This Travel Agency, therefore, shall not be responsible for breach of contract or any intentional or careless actions or omissions on part of such suppliers, which result in any loss, damage, delay, or injury to you or your travel companions or group members.
Unless the term “guaranteed’ is specifically stated in writing on your ticket, invoice or reservation itinerary, we do not guarantee any of such supplier’s rates, bookings or reservations. Your retention of tickets, reservations or bookings after issuance shall constitute consent of the above, and an agreement on your part to convey the contents hereof to your travel companions or group members. This Travel Agency herein gives notice that it cannot be held responsible for any disruption of travel and/or related services in “troubled areas”, due to monetary crisis, political or social unrest. labor problems, mechanical or construction difficulties. climatic aberrations, local laws, diseases, or novel conditions, including terrorism.
WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND TRAVEL INSURANCE.
NTN Cancellation Policy
- From the day of booking to 60 days prior, $100.00 per person, of which $50.00 per person is a non-refundable fee (NRF)
- 60 – 30 days prior to departure, $200.00 per person plus NRF
- 30 to 7 days prior to departure, $300.00 per person plus tour company cancellation fee
- 7 days prior to departure, $500.00 per person, plus tour company cancellation fee
- Travel Insurance may not cover all NTN cancellation fees.